Everyone is welcome in #Undernet.
This is a Network channel - we want it to grow. Bring your friends - everyone can join.
The Undernet User Committee has agreed to maintain it as a central channel for all Undernet users to meet, hang-out and chat.
- Always treat other people as you would want to be treated
- If your actions affect other users, be the first to apologize. Make things right.
- Your language reflects who you are. No slanderous or discriminatory language, including racial slurs. Respect yourself and others.
- Channel #Undernet is an international channel, speak English, so that everyone can understand you. People can say a few lines in their own language, but not for pages and pages. No extensive solo rants.
- No sex/drugs/warez/politic/religion related topics.
- No unapproved bots.
- No clones/flooding/fighting.
- Do not use personal or client scripts which interfere with the operation of the channel - this means no in-channel away messages, or reactive scripts.
- VOICE on Message/chat. Any user who writes more then 10 lines in #Undernet will be voiced(+v) and devoiced if will idle more then 35 minutes. Encouraging users to be active and chat.
- We have 'strictop' set, so that only authorized users who are channel members, can be opped in #Undernet.
- Channel access is for those who are known to the managers.
- If there is someone whom you feel should have access added to, or removed from #Undernet, please speak to a 450+ member.
- If you were banned please don't hesitate to join channel #userguide, providing ban ID/reason[Id ban is the number associated in ban reason, eg: [id: 2020]) to know more about your ban and avoid in future such inconvienence.
- If someone needs help, there are #userguide [IRC/mIRC/Undernet IRC Network related help] and other fine Undernet channels such as #cservice [X/Registered channels related help] or #usernames [usernames related help]
Thank you for being an Undernet user! We love your company ;-)