||Posts to this list will be forwarded to the correct department or instructions will be given by the person(s) who will answer these mails. Emails can be answered in different languages.
- Email changes
- Revert back temp manager changes
- Compromised usernames
||User objections for *registered* channels and objections to applications that users don't want to be made public.
||Report the following:
- Abuse by CService personnel.
- Registered channels involved in flooding/loading a considerable amount of compromised machines/mass inviting/spreading trojans/child pornography, and trade of illegal content/providing a bot lending service. Evidence must be included (timestamped logs, no attachments).
- Noreg removal requests and 'likeness' are to be dealt with by the person(s) subscribed to this list.
- Information on suspended usernames (eg. username 'example' has been globally suspended, username 'example' needs to contact this list for further instructions).
- Reports of multiple usernames will not be taken into consideration.
||For abuse issues, NOT involving registered channels.
It is for klines, glines, and oper abuse.
Do not send any CService related issues to this list.
||To report abuse such as floodnets, drones, botnets.
Include all useful info you can, like IP[s]/hostnames, channels, nicknames, timestamps, etc.
||Undernet User Committee, the sounding board for ideas from Undernet users.
||General IRC related help.
||Undernet Coding Committee mailing list
||If you have found a bug or problem with IRCu, please send a report of it, so that all of the Senior Coders on Coder-Com can review the problem and discuss possible fixes. Feel free to talk to individuals, but it is important that issues are raised before the entire committee to consider.
||Undernet Routing Committee
||Advanced help center to answer user questions concerning Undernet user-driven projects, routing issues and website issues.