I recently tried to get my email changed (i succeeded after 5 attempts). I would like to know why is it so hard to get the email changed? i think it would be good to let users change their email by themselves for reasons:
1. What is the BIG deal in changing your email? I mean, it's an email, and most of the time email replies are automatic.
2. To follow the "ISP-email-adress-only" rule i suggest to enable a feature that checks for the email validity. Like this, only isp emails can be provided.
3. It would make users happier.
1. There is no BIG deal, you just hit FORMS -> you make the E-mail Change Request and you click on the link that you recived in your old e-mail account so you could change your username's adress to the new location. And yes, its all automatic.
2. I don't understand this one
CSC accepts e-mail for registration from ISPs but from any other payed e-mail provider as well.
3. We are happy as we speak
its just that you don't have patience, you should take in consideration that any of this services, offered by this IRC network to you are FREE.
Also if you get a delay at any automatic online(via website) requests you should contact #usernames.