It is currently Fri Dec 15, 2017 5:31 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject: #Class - www.user-com.undernet.org/class
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 12:17 am 
Users Committee Co-Ordinator

#Class is a Usercom project. #Class is run every Friday evening at 00:30GMT. The information class is to help user's with beginner's and advanced topics. We are alway's in the process of updating the script and are looking for new idea's that user's would find useful to be taught.

Please post your comments and suggestions and we will take all into consideration and hope we can use them in our scripts :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:10 pm 
As said in a different topic i suggest #class addeing some info about +x and +r. I know #opschool has it, but i'd be better if #class has one too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 6:20 pm 
Users Committee Co-Ordinator

Hi Kid,

We are in the process of putting together a new class and those ideas will be used.

Thanks !!

Cynthia

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 12:25 am 
things just keep getting better and better.
Brilliant!

Post subject: You teach newbie about undernet's channel bot "X"
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:02 pm 

Newbie don't know how to use X because they're newbie :wink: You teach new user to urtelize channel bot X as a friendly, complete, buoyancy as well as gracious guidance.
And do some think for those newbie users also that they'll not do auto and scripts spamming. Infect in your certain scripts you must creat and do some think to stop that kind of auto, scripts and unknow spamming. :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2003 12:06 pm 
Lessons about using X are taught on #opschool. Check out http://cservice.undernet.org/main/opschool for details.

Last edited by kid on Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2003 10:04 am 

kid wrote:
Lessons about using X are thought on #opschool. Check out http://cservice.undernet.org/main/opschool for details.

Thanks for tell me :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:50 pm 
delighted.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 5:01 pm 

When is the next class planned ?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:17 am 
Try visiting http://www.user-com.undernet.org/class/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2003 4:45 pm 

We have alternate classes between Beginner and Advanced every other Friday at 00:30 GMT in #class. There you have the opportunity to learn a bit more about the basics of the IRC and how the Undernet works with knowledgeable tutors that will try their best to answer your questions and concerns. Everyone's invited.

You can visit #class homepage in http://www.user-com.undernet.org/class. There are logs of the main classes in a few languages you may find them helpful.

Carlos

PS: New classes coming up !! Stay tuned !!

Post subject: Advanced Class translation
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2003 9:50 pm 

Hi,

I'm a french user, and I'am a member of #eggdrop channel.
In the French version of the advanced Class you said that #eggdrop can anwser to client script question ... but it's false ..
Firstly, #eggdrop is only help channel for the eggdrop. Secondly #eggdrop only accept english lang. I think it's better to say to french users to go to #eggdrop.fr and precise that official help channel #eggdrop is for users who speak english ...

Is there a place where I can send ''patch'' version of the french class or comment on it ? How can I participate actively to the undernet user com ?

Yann Richard (Ze@UnderNet)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2003 1:03 pm 

Hello, thank you for your interest in the usercom. About #class log, you're right, some information is inaccurate and/or outdated and we are in the process of getting all logs up-to-date as well as creating new ones. We apologise for these inconveniences and we hope to have all done as soon as possible.

Regarding your interest in joining the usercom, please email user-com@undernet.org with some info about you and what project(s) your skills would suit in. The SRT (Standard Response Team) will reply you properly.

Best regards

Carlos

Post subject: test
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 7:55 pm 

test

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 3:08 pm 

Well Cynthia, you've seen me attending yesterday's #class. Not bad, just the fact that some stuff is outdated like mentioned by other users before. And the fact that it misses a lot of other official helpchannels which started way earlier then #nastrand for example. But that probably has personal issues from your side from what I know.

My assigned tutor turned out to be jeep, so I took the liberty of pumping him full with suggestions and comments. Since mailing probably makes no sense since you probably wanna make sure that nothing arrives from me I'll ask jeep to propose some of those things into the planned changes.

Even you would agree to a lot of the mentioned suggestions despite the fact that you kinda uhm (let's say it nicely) love me :devil:

Towards the rest of user-com, best of luck improving classes, looks good to me.

Page 1 of 3 [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next