It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:13 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 
 Post subject: User-Com can do it's job under comments
PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:10 pm 
#Userguide Member

Does it really matter where people find us? Let's just keep this part of the forum active. Does anyone have any question about how the user-committee works? If noone is aware, in the last year great strides have been made to have a very active committee, with changes happening in all of the projects. You know those global messages you get several times a week? If you didn't get them, it would mean the class project was not active. I hear there are even more classes in the works. The fact that it is in several languages, shows that the User-Committee is aware of the need to serve the users in different languages. #Userguide attempt to assist people in any language on almost any topic. There are some topics that are considered illegal and/or immoral that we won't help with. We have the translate project, again to serve all users. The newsletter has had some database problems, but it will be very active soon. I understand Banjo has enough articles to have several very long newsletters. Documents are updated and being translated into several languages. I believe the problem is that the User-Committee does not fit under just one area. Let's be happy where we are and keep posting.

Post subject: Re: User-Com can do it's job under comments
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:28 pm 

[quote="vivianlee"]Does it really matter where people find us? Let's just keep this part of the forum active. Does anyone have any question about how the user-committee works? If noone is aware, in the last year great strides have been made to have a very active committee, with changes happening in all of the projects. You know those global messages you get several times a week? If you didn't get them, it would mean the class project was not active. I hear there are even more classes in the works. The fact that it is in several languages, shows that the User-Committee is aware of the need to serve the users in different languages. #Userguide attempt to assist people in any language on almost any topic. There are some topics that are considered illegal and/or immoral that we won't help with. We have the translate project, again to serve all users. The newsletter has had some database problems, but it will be very active soon. I understand Banjo has enough articles to have several very long newsletters. Documents are updated and being translated into several languages. I believe the problem is that the User-Committee does not fit under just one area. Let's be happy where we are and keep posting.[/quote]

hey vivi where are you? i miss u :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:20 am 
#Userguide Member

also Undernet User Script has released several versions. The last version is v1.2.1 - You can download it from http://www.user-com.undernet.org/uus/

The installation can be done within seconds. You can load just a single file and does all the job, instead of the installer :)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:46 am 

Great! (I guess :) Any news about what the future can bring "fresh" on Undernet? A new project maybe? or making an actual project more exciting and enjoyable for the public.. maybe the Games project could be back again

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 2:55 pm 

[quote="slang"]Great! (I guess :) Any news about what the future can bring "fresh" on Undernet? A new project maybe? or making an actual project more exciting and enjoyable for the public.. maybe the Games project could be back again[/quote]

That exist already on Quakenet, i think on unet not will work this project.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:49 am 
#Userguide Member

Wow I posted that a long time ago.

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ]