It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:07 am

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Where Undernet is heading?
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:00 pm 

Lol! Man are you crazy or what ? do we know each other from somewhere ? i doubt that, stop trying to make this personal because you will never get what you want from me. I was trying to give you a friendly advice and you start to comment like a 10 years old child but it`s OK! Still, i can`t wait to see your logs to finally find out what the hell are you trying to proove! Good luck with your life or what ever is it you have.. best wishes

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 8:28 pm 

Clubbin, how often you measure your fingers? Next time, DO NOT reply with CRAP to my Posts. Thank you. Wise one.

Do not judge me now. Try later!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:07 pm 

SIRavecavecCZ wrote:
Next time, DO NOT reply with CRAP to my Posts. Thank you.

#1 This forum is public, if you want to have a private conversation well, someone invented something called IRC, then someone else created a network called UNDERNET, then there was a dude named Khaled Mardam-Bey who invented a program called mIRC that camed with a /query command, this will give you the opportunity to keep a conversation private, like i said, the forum is public and everyone is more then welcomed to participate in it.
leave the moderations to the moderators, and be nice. Telling someone that his posts are crap is not that nice.

Clubbin wrote:
I was trying to give you a friendly advice and you start to comment like a 10 years old child but it`s OK!

Clubbin is right: Shall you reply something else that will make someone else say something else like this ?...

Go ahead. but remember that it will do no good. and i know at 100% that you will reply to me saying (you have nothingt to do with this bla bla bla.. )

Well guess what, your opinion is heard, so let our opinions be showed.

Regards, xplo

Last edited by xplo on Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:21 pm 

I wonder how many abuse cases you ever reported here. :)) And one more thing is NOT about the EMAILS. WHY undernet is afraid to face the real problems? Because they are overruled. Drones/Bots/Carders/Scanners Are taking control on undernet. The best wins. :) 14 years old kids, can flood undernet servers, and can run botnets as easy as you kill them AND you don`t always do that.
Recent i heard a discusion, like some of a trading channel was speaking with xplora. What? Do not ask me... :)) When you want to keep network alive you may do what ever it takes. Even to protect them. As i say. Users are there with MORE than username. What to do? Well suspend those who cannot do anything. And let those who have knowledge to flood the servers, cause we do not want this. :) I see people speaking and showing logs, when they flooded undernet. I show them to some report-abuse member and he sayd is not enouf. Well there was the IP and the command from root, and yes a few minutes laters some servers went down. Well if YOu do not trust me. Than i bet you should trust yourselfs, :) At least think of the rest. Even now i know user who GOT automatic suspended his username is Sarsayla, and now that user is not logged and his IP is showen. What YOU want him to do? He did emailed all possible emails from usernames, and in usernames they say, WAIT and MAKE it again, YOU will PROTECT HIS IP 60 days? OR WHO? IF those users DO not think, why are they there? Why YOU want so MUCH RULLES WHEN YOU DO NOT RESPECT THEM? It is ONE USERNAME/IP HOW MANY USERNAMES HAVE THOSE BOTlanding channels? AHH yes they have shells... So let them make usernames, and bots, so number of undernet users[bots] grow. So youl be in TOP 10 NETWORKS. Hehe. Put your ass and suspend WHO is need it to be. NOT those WHO did nothing. AND trust me. CAN be YOUR mistake for what that guy DOES not have a user to log in. YOU make people HATE you. YOU make people ATACK you... BECAUSE when there is a breach in. And a user will say. HAHA i know that OPER he will do that and that for me. They all need that. :) If you want i will ask not to do rulles if YOU cant respect them. Its useless.
:) When you start with something, Keep it real. Or leave it.

Do not judge me now. Try later!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:28 pm 

:baaa:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 10:34 pm 
Forum Super Moderator

Topic lock requested by Moderator.

~Eenie

Page 4 of 4 [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4