It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:36 am

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: G-lined to all IPs pack
PostPosted: Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:48 pm 

Hello every one!
I am a Admin of one server how provide the IRC Shells for people. I've got G-lined to my IPs pack for one said reason and another not said reason.
The said reason is "G-lined ([137] Excessive clones from this netblock. Contact your shell admin for infos".
I want mention that because two of my client, how had 4 instead 3 conections whit their ident, some IRCop took advantage of this opportunity, he's make the G-line to my IPs pack. I already sent an email to the abuse@undernet.org 9 hours ago whitout recive any answers!
I have 2 questions:
1)why I teel to my others clients?! are 18 hours passed. vision in a very logic it is an abuse that these g-line would have given those 2 ident;
2)this is a story of the thinks that hapends in the real: an IRCop join the #simpaticii and arguing whit the user whit the 500 acces to X in this channel. The X part of this channel and to the all bot's on this channel only those which are created on my server get "G-lined ([137] Excessive clones from this netblock. Contact your shell admin for infos", anothers not, because thei are from another company.....(do you andestend?!).....and this is for me an abuse.
The undernet contacts the company how provide me the IPs pack telling them "Please take a look at the following connections. They clearly belong to 1 or very few individuals and are in violation of our rules for shell hosts. Please let us know what action you will take to remedy this.".......giving the G-line to...... all IPs pack(254 IPs).
I hope this tipe of abuse has end because this make us lose money, time and what we have above, that is humanity!
I hope in a better undernet for all the people, not only for me or the rival company how make this services!

there .... to have reached such a social degradation?! :(

Post subject: Re: G-lined to all IPs pack
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:19 pm 

We understand you perfectly but posting on the forum will not help you at all. All that you are doing here is starting a debate on a matter that only abuse@undernet.org can solve - as you have already sent an e-mail to abuse@undernet.org you have to wait about 1 to 3 days for an reply; be sure you are not the only one who sents mails there so it can take a little while for your complaint to be processed. All you need to do is try secure your connections and have a little bit of patience :)
Good luck

Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ]