It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 12:04 pm

All times are UTC [ DST ]

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: [Help] Banned in a Channel.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:19 pm 

Hi, and my Respect's to all's . 8)
Is possible are banned on one channel without to us it never are ! :devious:
this and what and succeeded me without to us never is.
The channel on Undernet is dream-warez, have tried at name OP, and seems being Kippie address is [Kippie is tinkrtoy@cows-go.mooo.com * lets play]
I have not had no answer to care.no reason, all with the maximum education but nothing to make. This not and just, why when banned a person must is to us a valid reason.And possible that in its turn these persons are banned instead like operating, for autority abuse of!!
I hope that someone takes of the provisions to care, hoping to my time of being cancelled to be bannato without the reason. :( :devious: :evil:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 12:51 pm 
Forum Moderator

Hello and welcome to the forum BotWrz.
I can't quite understand your language, seems to be english , but i'm not quite sure.

Anyway, there are many facts you need to look at :
Firstly, you are asking help in joining a warez channel. Warez channels are not allowed on Undernet, but this a complex subject. You just need to know that you will get no help relating any warez channels on this forum. Nor will you get any help, on any help channel.

Secondly, Channel operators do not need to give explanations , nor do they require a reason for their bans. They are "bosses" on the channel, whatever they say, goes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 1:27 pm 

Nobody must punish nobody, to allow itself some to discriminate no from some channel (PLATO) what comes to say to me!!
Then since nobody must give to explanations I opens an interesting channel with important persons, you enter and I you banno!! You would be content?????? CIao Plato, I am Italian and I am content!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 4:39 pm 

I kind of agree with YG, i don't understand most of what you're typing, but it sure looks funny in a way... anyway:

1) Just because an @ banned you, has nothing to do with discrimation.
2) Warez chans do not just ban ppl for fun, it's either like other chans a clone-ban, or basically a wide isp-range ban, if it's personally meant to you they would even put a simple kickmsg with it, so eitherway, check for the banhost, or the kickmsg if there is any, if there is a kick msg saying (No Reason) but u see like
 (Nick) sets mode: +b *!*@*.it
then it's just a wide-range ban on an ISP.

(Off-topic: before someone tells me "we do not help for warez chans" this is not for warez chans meant, it's general explenation about ban/kick reasons)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2004 10:44 pm 
#help member

Channel ops may kick or ban an individual for any reason or for no reason! .. So they can ban you even if they dont like your name .. and if you are new there you have more "ban chance" . :roll:
Somethig like you come @ a door and you knock .. The guy answers and then you get with the door in your nose ...
SO get used with bans without a reason ... :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:12 pm 

I agree those explanations above... so Botwrz what part you don't understand about this subject? Kinda hard to accept but get used to it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 12:31 pm 

lemuel, second warning: please stop replying to very old topics which has already been largely discussed. Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 [ 7 posts ]